Barrel,HOUSHIYU-521,Oak,Vintage,Dispenser,/decentralism671325.html,priorityonemoulding.com,Home Kitchen , Kitchen Dining,Barrels,Wine,Wooden,$49,wi HOUSHIYU-521 Oak Wine Raleigh Mall Barrels Wooden wi Vintage Dispenser Barrel HOUSHIYU-521 Oak Wine Raleigh Mall Barrels Wooden wi Vintage Dispenser Barrel $49 HOUSHIYU-521 Oak Wine Barrels Wooden Vintage Barrel Dispenser wi Home Kitchen Kitchen Dining Barrel,HOUSHIYU-521,Oak,Vintage,Dispenser,/decentralism671325.html,priorityonemoulding.com,Home Kitchen , Kitchen Dining,Barrels,Wine,Wooden,$49,wi $49 HOUSHIYU-521 Oak Wine Barrels Wooden Vintage Barrel Dispenser wi Home Kitchen Kitchen Dining
Ideal for entertaining, the barrel is the perfect centerpiece for dinner parties, bar setups, and drink stations. Serve your guests in style, Small and subtle enough to integrate into most home décor themes, the solid wood whiskey barrel comes with a matching unfinished wood stand. Display it in your kitchen to emphasize a rustic bar theme, or use it in your minibar to complement your drinkware.
- Made of high quality oak, safe and durable.
- The vintage style and red wine style is elegant and of great taste, acts as a refined drink dispenser.
- The tabletop wine dispenser is a good choice to improve spirits taste.
- The wine oak barrels features excellent leakproofness.
- Perfect for storing whiskey, wine, rum, tequila, honey, vinegar, etc.
1. Do Not shake the wine barrel.
2. Do Not use hard objects to Stir the barrels.
3. The first time to drink up the liquor, if you want to fill the wine up, please wash the barrel with water.
4. Oak barrels can not be filled with beer, gas liquid, etc.
5. If you want to brew some wine, it is recommended that the use of non-denier oak barrels, our product has no aging wine function.
Condition: 100% Brand New and High Quality
Color: Wood Color
Barrel Bottom Diameter: 15.5cm/6.1in
Package Weight: 1.5kg/3.3 Lbs
1x Oak Barrel
1x Oak Stand
1x Oak Cork
1x Oak Tap (wooden)
Join our email community to find out how you're helping families.
After losing his twin sister, Gabriel was born at 28 weeks. His dad, a filmmaker, documented his life of overcoming obstacles to share their story of preterm birth and bring hope to other families.Read More
Pregnancy can be challenging at any time. Now imagine giving birth months too soon during the COVID-19 pandemic. On March 24, Alicia was diagnosed with coronavirus while pregnant.Read More
Dani’s journey to motherhood wasn’t picture perfect. In 2010 she experienced her first devastating miscarriage, but she was able to try again.Read More
A gift of stock supports vital advocacy, research, programs and education while offering two tax benefits to you.Donate now
BabyLiveAdvice lets you tap into a virtual network of nurses, midwives, lactation consultants, nutritionists and health professionals for support when you need it most.Get support now